For best results, Dairy Whip needs to be used according to the instruction panel found on the side of the can..Take a minute to absorb these handy hints to get the best results every time.
- Dairy Whip should always be kept in the refrigerator.
- When opening Dairy Whip, the first time after purchase, take it out of the fridge and remove the cap by twisting to break the tamper evident seal. Then bend the nozzle back to break the tamper tag.
- Shake the can firmly 3 to 4 times only, it is important not to over shake.
- Hold the can vertically upside down and gently press the nozzle.
- (Note: if you don’t rinse the nozzle, cream can build up and clog the nozzle leaving an opportunity for bacteria and mould to grow).
- The can should be stored at 0 – 4C, so remember to return it to the fridge immediately after each use.