A deliciously tangy soured cream that has a thick velvety texture. It’s perfect to use in place of cream in cooking as it doesn’t curdle or separate. Tatua Crème Fraiche is a long-life product made from freshly cultured cream. It can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes or as an accompaniment to dishes. Does not separate when heated, so is ideal in cooking.
- Great to use in cooking to replace cream as it doesn’t curdle or separate.
- Use to create creamy pasta sauces or soups.
- Create delicious smooth flans and cheesecakes.
- Whip for a firmer texture and serve as an accompaniment with fruit.
- Add a simple effective touch to meals – add a swirl to soup before serving, or a dollop to your vegetable mash.
- Serve with dill as an accompaniment to salmon cakes.
- Use to top oatmeal pancakes along with blueberries and maple syrup.
- Add dollops to a gourmet smoked chicken pizza.
Tatua Crème Fraiche has an eight month unopened shelf life. Once opened, use within seven days.