A cultured soft and creamy long-life sour cream with a distinctive tangy flavour. Tatua Sour Cream has been pasteurised and aseptically packed. A must-have in your fridge, it is long life (unopened), heat stable and has a smooth velvety texture.
- Use in place of cream when cooking as it doesn’t curdle or separate.
- Use to dollop on nachos and baked potatoes.
- Use to create cheesecakes, tarts and cakes.
- Add a simple effective touch to meals – add a swirl to soup before serving, a dollop added to vegetable mash or as an accompaniment to enchiladas or pizza.
- Add ingredients such as lime and sweet chilli sauce to make a quick and easy dip or dressing.
Tatua Sour Cream has a 12-month unopened shelf life. Once opened, use within seven days.