This is a smooth Italian cheese-styled cream. It is velvety soft, slightly acidic and has a texture similar to thickened whipped cream. It is a versatile product, which is heat stable so can be used in a range of cooking applications, including sweet and savoury dishes.
- Enjoy as is, or with the addition of citrus rind and sweetened with honey, or blend with ground coffee beans, cinnamon or quality dark chocolate.
- Combines well with acidic ingredients, such as cheese, coffee, fruits.
- Mix with liqueurs to create delicious fillings or spreads.
- Make homemade ice cream and gelato.
- Serve with fresh fruit in a brandy basket.
- Perfect to use between cake layers or as an ingredient in desserts such as baked cheesecake, tarts, and flans.
- Create the traditional Italian dessert ‘Tiramisu’.
- Use to create a rich creamy flavoured pasta sauce.
- Thicken and enrich a risotto or soup.
- Spread over bagels or fruit loaf in place of butter or margarine.
Has a 12-month unopened shelf life. Once opened, use within seven days.
Refrigerate between 0-4°C at all times.
For nutrition and distribution details, please email: