Tatua is a co-operative company. The Board of Directors comprise of six elected shareholder Directors and two appointed independent Directors.
The 109 shareholder farmers who supply milk to Tatua are all located within 12 kilometres of the manufacturing facilities. This small tightly-knit supply base allows for careful control over milk quality and the ability to ensure a consistently fresh milk source.
A total of 190 million litres of milk is processed at Tatua per year. From this raw milk, Tatua manufactures a wide range of dairy ingredients, dairy flavour ingredients, specialty nutritional products, bionutrients, and foodservice and consumer products, of which 94% are exported worldwide.
- Annual Report 2014 (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Annual Report 2013 (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Annual Report 2012 (PDF, 2.2MB)
- Annual Report 2011 (PDF, 3.0MB)
- Annual Report 2010 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Annual Report 2009 (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Annual Report 2008 (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Tatua Corporate Profile (PDF, 1.0MB)