Tatua dairy herds graze fresh New Zealand pasture every day.
- Our temperate climate allows our farmers to operate natural, pasture based, farming systems.
- Our farm operations have comprehensive milk supply standards to ensure consistent high-quality milk.
- Each milk consignment is checked for a range of quality parameters.
- Tatua supply farms are all located within 12kms of our factory, ensuring only the freshest milk is delivered.
- No Genetically Modified (GM) feeds or artificial growth hormones (rBST) are used.
- New Zealand is BSE (mad cow disease) free.
Find out more about our Pasture-Fed Animal Nutrition