- “Tatua”, “we”, “our” and “us” means The Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company Limited.
- “you” means you, the person using our services, or visiting our website.
- “services” means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including allowing you to access our website.
Protecting your privacy is important to Tatua. The purpose of this policy is to be open about the information we collect, what personal data we collect, and the use of this data. We will only collect, use and disclose your personal information as set out in this policy, or as permitted by the Privacy Act 1993.
Collection of Personal Data
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information about your visit:
- the IP address of your computer when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using;
- the date and time you are visiting;
- the URLs of the pages you visit;
- and if you provide it, your email address and contact details.
Use of Personal Data
We may use your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to manage any consumer enquiries or customer interactions with you;
- to measure the number of visitors to various parts of our website to better understand your needs.
Where we have a legal right or duty to do so, we may disclose your information to third parties, such as governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers.
Changing this Policy
We reserve the right to amend this policy from time to time, with amendments being effective immediately. By using this website, you agree to be bound by this policy.
Other Policies applying to our Services