Casein protein is the main protein found in milk. Caseinate is the dried, refined and soluble version of that Casein protein. Tatua extracts and spray dries all of our Caseinate, directly from fresh New Zealand milk.
We offer a full range of Caseinates that provide superior flavour and functionality, for a variety of food applications. Tatua also develops and manufactures tailored caseinates for many global customers
• High protein
• Bland flavour
• Exceptional functional properties, including acting as emulsifiers and stabilisers in many food manufacturing applications
• Infant Nutrition
• Active Lifestyle and Sports Nutrition
• Clinical Nutrition
• Healthy Ageing
• Food Manufacturing - such as Coffee Whiteners, Soup, Sauces, Spreads and Meat products
Tatua offers a standard 20kg multi-wall bag, that incorporates a moisture barrier and an inner polyethylene liner.
• Calcium Caseinate
• Sodium Caseinate
• Magnesium Caseinate
• Potassium Caseinate
• Low Viscosity Caseinate
Whey protein is one of the two proteins in milk (the other is Casein protein). Whey protein is a complete protein source and contains all 9 essential amino acids, low in lactose and it forms the basis of WPC.
Tatua manufacture's WPC produced from Casein whey, which contains higher levels of leucine when compared to cheese whey. Leucine is an important amino acid for muscle synthesis.
• High purity
• Outstanding functional and nutritional properties
• Protein Fortification
• Dietary Supplements
• Nutritional Products
• Cultured Foods
• Egg White Replacer
Tatua offers a standard 25kg multi-wall bag, that incorporates a moisture barrier and an inner polyethylene liner
• Gelling Whey Protein Concentrate
• Non-gelling Whey Protein Concentrate
Anhydrous Milk Fat is high quality pure dairy milk fat. It is derived exclusively from fresh New Zealand cream by a mechanical process, that removes almost all of the water and non-fat solids.
Tatua is a globally renowned manufacturer and supplier of Anhydrous Milk Fat (AMF). Strict quality control over our entire supply chain, ensures consistently high-quality, safe products, delivered to our customers, with care.
• Contains no preservatives, chemical additives foreign fats or other impurities.
• Enhances mouth-feel, appearance, flavour and aroma of food products.
• Bakery products (pastries, biscuits, croissants)
• Milk chocolate - adds creamy flavour and soft texture
• Ice cream
• Reconstituted dairy products
• Soft, spreadable butter and blends
• 210kg net steel drum, lined with a Food Grade lacquer coating
• 1000kg bulk container (Spacekraft tote) with a high oxygen barrier bag. This unit has the option of an integrated 110V/220V heating element, enabling the AMF to be melted prior to use.